Monday, October 27, 2008

We're going to Disney World!


We have done so well with the beginning half of the semester that we decided to reward ourselves with a week off. Okay well not really, but we were happy to take a week off. Thanks to dad and mom Winter we had a fun week as a family down in the warm, sunshine state of Florida. We saw the mouse, rode rides, went to a costume party, and just enjoyed the environment. It was such a fun week. Now we're back at work and school, remembering how much fun we had. What a great semester its been so far.

3 comments:

Shambray said...

Yay! I love Disneyworld! I hope you guys had a lot of fun!

Robin said...

HEY AUBREY!!! I found your blog and now i'm so excited. I miss you guys like crazy! Life is good here in st george, aka the land of sunshine. I'm coming up at the end of november and durring christmas break so maybe we should do something. Love you guys!

Robin

Ginny said...

Hey Guys! Cute Blog!!