Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving



This year we spent thanksgiving with the Stout/Steinfeld side of the family. It was so wonderful! The food was amazing and we all stuffed our selves full. Ginny and Chelsea made the cutest center peaces which I'm sad we didn't get pictures of. This side of the family always gos out to see a movie on thanksgiving. I've never done this but it was so fun to fill up two rows at the theater with family.
Rob and Kristen have been up to visit. I got to spend the day with them, Dad, and Emm. It's so nice to see them and to talk with them. Everyone needs an older Brother in my opinion. Especially if he happens to have an amazing wife whom I can totally relate to and a super cute baby.
All in all, so far this Thanksgiving week has been wonderful. I'm thankful for family!

No comments: