Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aloha!!


Hello from Oahu. Nate and I made it in last night. And Stickson, Reena, and Stickson's brother were here to meet us. The plane ride wasn't bad at all. After making it to Portland we asked the lady at the desk if there was any way I could be placed near a bathroom for the long flight to Hawaii. You know, just in case. Nate and I weren't even sat next to each other so I thought maybe one seat could be switched. She explained that the flight was full and that she was just trying to make it so that parents could be near children. I was fine with that, but just ten minutes later she called me and Nate up and told us she gave our seats to a family and she was bumping us up to first class. Yahaa! It was such a nice thing to have Nate with me and to be near a restroom but I'm not going to complain about the pampering, leg room, and warm hand toweletts too. Thank you all for your prayers. I've really needed them. I was so scared to leave home again. But the flights went well and Stickson's family is so open and welcoming and loving I feel like I have a little bit of family here too. Stickson is so funny we just laugh all day long. Nate and I have been so blessed this summer. I'm always amazed at how much the Lord is willing and ready to give us when we will be humble enough to ask. Thanks again. We love you all.

p.s. I'll get pictures up soon of the house and the family we are staying with. I just don't know how to do it. So we have to wait untill Nate get's back.

1 comment:

Chelsea Bailey said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you guys had such a great flight. I was worried about you. But now that you have flown to Hawaii first class you will never want to go back!! :)