Sunday, June 28, 2009

A day at the beach

We took Saturday off. Nate has gotten pretty ahead of work on the house so we went to the beach for a break. It was a beautiful day. We played in the water for a little bit, relaxed, built a sandcastle, and had lesson number two in watercolor painting. It was so nice to have a day off like that. Nate is such a brilliant painter. I'm learning that I am not but I'm having a lot of fun learning more about something he loves so much. It's helping me appreciate what he does so much more.

It's Sunday and Church was wonderful. But I can't help but get a bit home sick. I love you all back home and miss you. We called the Stouts and it was nice hearing how everything is going. Because of this home sick feeling Nate and I have compiled a list meant especially for Papa Stout...


REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD COME VISIT:

1. It would be heaven to see our family in Paradise.

2. Baby Stout misses you.

3. You could take a free guided art tour of artwork done by the locals.
4. We could build sand castles together.
5. We now know all the best snorkel/scuba spots. (oh and if your into it Stickson go's (spear fishing at night with his friends, that's right up your alley)

6. Because every now and then it feels so good to scratch those mosquito bites.
7. How wouldn't want a guided tour of the PCC in German.
8. It's Hawaii, what a memory?! Also, we know where all the good eats are.

9. Be closer to your grandchild.

10. and finally..... because we love you!

Okay okay, we understand if you can't come. We'll still love you either way.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I love it! We miss you two too! I'll start building a raft! Love, Grandma Gigi