Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Count down to Baby and Christmas!

Nate and I are so excited for this little baby to come into our lives. Nate has shown this in many ways but one big one that has taken allot of time and work he has preped this little room for our little girl. The picture above is the sewing desk he repaired and painted for me.

We've been so blessed. The crib was a gift from Papa and G.G. Stout.
Also they gave us this dresser that Nate painted. He's painted a picture in his painting class that will be hung above the dresser. We are so excited to fill this room with memories of us and the sweet new baby girl that, according to the dr. will be any day now.
I've been feeling fine. I'm still very healthy and happy. I'm just getting very large.
Christmas is my favorite holiday! So here are a few pictures of our Christmas home.

In Germany they celebrate St. Nickolas Day. That's the 6th of Dec. If you are good St. Nickolas will leave treats in your shoes. Apparently both Daddy and Baby have been very good.





1 comment:

Ginny said...

That is SO sweet! I need to come over and see your baby room now that I'm feeling better! Love you guys!