Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We're in love...

Aubrey and I have been looking at our baby pictures trying to decide who Ainsley looks more like and we both noticed how much we grew between out monthly pictures. It scared us. We decided to take matters in our own hands and get some pictures of our little Ainsley before she moves into the next growth phase. We set up the front room to take some simple pictures of our baby...but as you will see, we got carried away. What can we say? We just love our little Ainsley.


Above was our first photo idea, a Christmas baby picture for her middle name - Noel. Below she's posing with the bear that Grandpa and Grandma Stout gave her. (Possibly against her will - but she was asleep so we didn't hear an objection.)

Here she is in her glorious splendor as a prima ballerina. She loves dancing with daddy already and loves music...wow does she love music. (We have discovered it's the only way to make her sleep all night long. Glad we figured this out with Grandma Winter's help early on. Thank you Sue!)

We love this girl. She's such a joy.

3 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

Cute tutu!!! Her cousins love it. That is impressive she slept through her photo shoot. What a beautiful baby

Shambray said...

Oh my gosh! I want to come see her! I am sooooo sick right now so that is why I have stayed away. I am so glad I did not come see you guys in the hospital like I had planned because they say you are contagious 2 days before you get symptoms. I would have felt so bad. I can not WAIT to meet her.

Kristen said...

I hope you'll let me take some of her the next time we are up. SO cute.