Monday, December 14, 2009

For Hilary

These pictures are from Saturday. Yes I'm still teaching. But I gave up on the tights and leotard long ago. I can still pull out clean singles!!!


Well here you go Hill. You wanted some pictures of how prego I am. I wouldn't do this for anyone but you. The thing is I know how if feels to be far away and miss out on little things like seeing someones big Santa belly. For those of you who don't know Hil is our sister that's been teaching English in China for the last four months. She left before we got home from Hawaii. So we haven't seen each other for some time. But she'll be home for Christmas and I'm hoping baby Stout will too.

2 comments:

Chelsea Bailey said...

Whatever Aubrey! Those are cute pictures!!!

Hilary said...

Aubrey... :) Thank you so much. I can't tell you how grateful I am for you being part of our family. I love you and can't wait to see you Thursday! Thank you for the picture :). And Chel is right, those are way cute! You look great! Huge, but that's a good thing, it's just your belly!! :) Hi baby stout! See you soon!!!