Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here are the pictures...

I'm actually really pleased with this picture. We took it to show you all how big my belly is getting, but the picture actually kind of hides the belly. It's there I promise, I'm definitely feeling it. And Nate can definitely see it.
Is it me or was he made for the islands?


This is a bad picture, but we went and saw Harry Hotter. It was amazing!!! I loved it. Nate liked it but he wasn't a huge fan. What's with burning down the burrow? Did anyone else totally hate that, and wonder why they even put that in?

Nate took me too a botanical garden the other day. It was beautiful. I've always secretly wished to be a plant person. I honestly don't know the first thing about them and I hate bugs but hey I can dream.




This morning Nate made me eggs and toast in our little room. It was fun and I can't get over how lucky I am to have him. I love you Nate!



2 comments:

sarahflib said...

Very nice, Aubrey. Love the pictures. How many weeks are you, again? I'm wondering when you'll find out if it's a boy or girl and when you'll start to feel the baby kick!

Chelsea Bailey said...

Hey I love the pictures too! I totally did NOT like the burning of the burrow scene either. So out of place and how are they going to start the next movie if they are supposed to start there?!?