Friday, July 10, 2009

Nate's Testimony of Snorkeling


Okay, okay, I'll have to admit it, I was wrong! I thought no way would I enjoy snorkeling. I was totally wrong. It was so peaceful and exciting at the same time. What a great combination! I decided to celebrate finishing the master bedroom completely today be taking Aubrey to go snorkeling. We ended up taking the kids with us to Sharks Cove and snorkeling there. Landric led me around the shallow end of the cove. It was so much fun to see so many types of fish living so compact to eachother, in a tiny neighborhood of diversity. The fish were so colorful. Wow, it was just beautiful. Aubrey was on the shore in the shade, just enjoying being outside. We checked on her and then went over into the deeper, more open part of the reef. The fish were bigger and even more diverse. It was fun to see right in front of me a world I've never experienced before. The fish were beautiful to watch, so peaceful. I'm amazed how much easier it is to float in the ocean than in the fresh water lakes of Utah.


I'm a decided fan of snorkeling. Alan, you won't have to work hard at convincing me to get in the water and into a snorkel when you guys get here, I love it! What a fun day!

No comments: