Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nate the Great is at it again bringing safty to those he loves.

Yesterday Nate and Stickson got the truck working and registered. So to celebrate he took me out for a drive. We ended up going out to eat and went to a movie too. What a great guy. We went and saw Transformers. Blah not my favorite show. Anyways we got home late at night and as I walked into the room and flicked on the light there was a giant cockroach on the floor. Okay I know I'm such a baby but I've never actually seen one before. So I was on the bed screaming and Nate came in to save his wife and child from the beast armed only with his bare hands or should I say bare feet. He jumped right on top of it. To quote a beloved Disney show "that's how you know he loves you!"

3 comments:

Chelsea Bailey said...

Oh good job Nate! I told you they are gross little pests huh!! :)

sarahflib said...

Bare feet, even---now that's love!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!